New Delhi Institute of Management, an A+ B-school affiliated to the prestigious Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, was established in 1992 by Shri J.R. Bansal (ex-member, UPSC), Justice R.S. Sarkaria (retd. Judge, Supreme Court), Dr. M.L. Shahare (ex-Chairman, UPSC) , and other equally eminent bureaucrats and top industrialists. NDIM has been rated an A+ institution by the high-powered committees of the State Fee Regulatory Committee, the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, and the Directorate of Higher Education. With its existing strength of over 1000 students, and an alumni association boasting over 10,000, NDIM has consistently been ranked as the finest B-school under GGSIP University for many years.
NDIM has completed 28 glorious years and emerged as one of the premier business schools in the country. It has strengthened itself by adopting an innovative pedagogic approach, so that the students not only become good managers but also develop leadership skills.
NDIM is a unit of a National level NGO, under a registered charitable society called Society for Employment and Career Counselling established to promote excellence in management education, research and managerial training.
Society for Employment and Career Counseling
The Society for Employment and Career Counselling is a registered society in New Delhi, working in the field of education for SC/ST/OBC and other backward sections of the society. The society is self-sufficient, and has been working in the field of education to provide free coaching and career guidance to financially needy students, since 1992.
NDIM At A Glance
- Tie-up with over 500 MNCs and international institutions such as McKinsey, Royal Bank of Scotland and Proctor and Gamble.
- Highly placed 1200+ strong network of alumni in various Blue Chip Companies like Airtel, Cadbury, Maruti, Nestle, NDTV, ICICI Bank, Naukri.com, HDFC Bank, IDBI, Axis Bank ONGC, Pepsi Foods and LG Electronics.
- International Corporate and Study Tours, Guest Lectures, Industry Visits & Soft Skills Development Programmes, Training in German & Spanish languages, Internships and Industry Assignments.
- Consistently produced University toppers year after year.
- Year-round cultural events and activities, including the flagship annual cultural fest Manthan, bringing together artists and musicians from all over the country, and celebrities like Mika, Euphoria, Millind Gaba, Shahnaz Husain, Sh. Manoj Tiwari, Jass Manak, and many others.
- Contemporary Teaching Methodology to meet the corporate needs.
- Rated as the best BBA institute of India by Business Sphere, bagged the Best Management Institute 2018 award, ‘Academic Leadership Award in Management Education’ by the MSME and Ministry of State Social Justice & Empowerment, Best Management School in India conferred by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy.
- Played host to dignitaries like Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji, Shri L.K Advani, His Excellency Ambassador Augusto Montiel, Embassy of Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Manish Sisodia (Dept. Chief Minister, Delhi), Smt. Meenkashi Lekhi and Sh. Manoj Tiwari (MP) and several others of high repute.