NDIM Alumni Association
NDIM has a fully functional Alumni Association, the New Delhi Institute of Management Alumni Association affiliated to GGSIPU under the aforesaid provisions of the Societies Registration Act 1860 as applicable to the National Capital Territory of Delhi in pursuance of its Memorandum of Association.
This Association is a body dedicated to the welfare and the well being of its alma mater i.e. New Delhi Institute of Management. Initially the activities of the Association will be confined to local issues pertaining to the welfare and well being of its Alma mater. These activities may spread over all over India as also across the globe, wherever its alumni resides or works at various places
Aims and Objects
Aims and objects of the Association for which it is established are as under:
- To provide a Forum for all its members for interaction at various levels.
- To achieve high degree of belongingness with the Institute and all other alumni passed over in different years;
- To foster a feeling of brotherhood and friendship and to promote the spirit of mutual helpfulness amongst the members of the Association.
- To enroll the members from time to time and keep them abreast with the activities of the Association and the Institute.
- To foster linkages amongst the alumni and to promote inter sectional, personal and friendly relations through interactive meetings and get-togethers.
- To collect, publish and disseminate information that is relevant to all the members of the Association.
- To play a significant role in the placement of students of the Institute in reputed organizations.
- To encourage a spirit of loyalty, friendship, service and benevolence among members of the Association.
- To assist in arranging financial grants and other facilities to the needy students/alumni of the Institute.
- To highlight the achievements of the members of the Alumni Association as well as the current students of the Institute.
- To initiate, arrange, approve, support scholarship, grants and other assistance of any nature whatsoever to the meritorious students of the Institute.
- To enhance the membership of the Association on a continuous basis.
- To support any national/international cause that may bring laurels to the Association.
- To provide adequate avenues for drawing upon the knowledge and expertise of the alumni for furthering the cause of the Institute to attain an enviable position of distinction and influence in the academic, social and business world.
- To undertake all such activities as are incidental or conducive to attainment of the above aims and objectives.