Grievance Redressal Committee
The institute is having a duly constituted ‘Grievance Redressal Committee’, to maintain harmony and discipline in the campus and to redress all grievances of staff and students. The function of the committee is to look into the complaints lodged by any student/ staff and judge its merit. The Grievance Committee is also empowered to look into matters related to ragging and harassment.
Members of Grievance Redressal Committee
|1||Dr. Gitanjali Bhatnagar||Principal||[email protected]||8968652173|
|2||Dr. Shubham Agarwal||Associate Professor||[email protected]||9997919396|
|3||Dr. Saad Bin Azhar||Assistant Professor||[email protected]||9286448808|
|4||Dr. Suchita Dwivedi||Assistant Professor||[email protected]||9818187758|
|5||Mr. Sunil Kumar||Assistant Professor||[email protected]||9899070700|
|6||Mr. Ashok Kr. Asthana||Assistant Professor||[email protected]||9999011405|
|7||Ms. Swati Stivastava||Assistant Professor||[email protected]||9717009234|
|8||Mr. Shyam Sunder||Academic Officer||[email protected]||9810463527|
|9||Akshay Dogra||Student Rep.||[email protected]||8375931997|
|10||Chakshita Chawla||Student Rep.||[email protected]||8586842168|
|11||Gurpreet Kaur||Student Rep.||[email protected]||9116870181|
|12||Hemant Rawat||Student Rep.||[email protected]||8368076987|
(Note: Committee Constituted for Academic Session 2018 – 2019)
The Grievance Redressal Committee of the institute is having following purposes
- To facilitate teaching and learning environment of at the Institute
- To ensure a democratic environment for filing, examining, and solving the issue
- To acquaint all the staff and students about their rights, duties and obligations
- To provide a hassle-free and fair solution to issues raised by the students and staff
- To make the institution student friendly
- To ensure the qualitative as well as quantitative development of the institution
Objectives of Grievance Redressal Committee
The objective of the Grievance Redressal Committee is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the Institute. The objectives of the Grievance Redressal Committee are:
- To develop an organizational framework to resolve Grievances of Students and Staff
- To provide the Students access to immediate, hassle free redressal
- To enlighten the Students on their duties and responsibilities to access benefits due under the policies
- To establish structured interactions with Students to elicit information on their expectations
- Encouraging the Students and Staff to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- To identify systemic flaws in the design and administration of various general insurance products and to seek solutions thereon
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship
- To advise Students of the institute to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
Scope of Grievance Redressal Committee
- Academic Matter
- Library and Lab related matter
- Infrastructure related matter
- Sexual Harassment and Ragging related matter
- Finance related matters (Dues and Payments)
- Interpersonal aspects
- Canteen related matters
- Any other grievance related to teaching, learning and Co – curricular Activities
The Grievance Redressal Committee shall not entertain the following issues:
- Decisions of the Executive Council, Academic Council, Board of studies and other Administrative or Academic Committees constituted by the University.
- Decisions with regard to award of scholarship, fee concessions, medals and related matters.
- Decisions made by the University with regard to disciplinary matters and misconduct.
- Decisions of the University about admissions in any courses offered by the Institute.
- Decisions by competent authority on assessment and examination result
Frequency of Meeting
- The grievance committee will hold meeting twice in a semester to review procedure and functioning of the committee.
- The committee may meet at frequent intervals depending upon the need and urgency of the grievance/ complaint.
Procedure for filing complaint
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written/Mailed grievances from the students/ Staff
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the policy of the Institute and other policy recommended by the University and Statutory bodies
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
Time frame for disposal of Complaint
- The Committee shall initiate actions on the grievance filed within 24 hours from the time of receipt.
- If in case the complaint is filed on holiday, the committee will initiate actions on the grievance filed on the immediately next working day.
- Within a maximum time frame of 4 week from the date of receipt of grievance the committee will dispose of the grievance.
- The required correspondence to all parties related to grievance filed will be carried out within the stipulated timeframe of the redressal period.
- The institute will follow the guidelines forwarded by UGC, in 2012 regarding grievance redressal
- The institute shall re constitute grievance redressal committee by 10th September for every Academic session and a compliance regarding the same has to be sent to the University before 15th September every academic year.
- The details regarding the grievance redressal committee will be displaced on website of the institute and necessary amendments will be carried out within 2 working days of the day of change/ reframe.