The review committee will review the paper. Only those full research papers approved by the review committee will be selected for presentation in the Conference. The electronic copy should be mailed to
Author(s) will be notified of acceptance within 2 weeks of submission.
Guidelines for Full paper
Abstracts must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, research methodology, major results, implications, and key references. The author(s) should clearly mention under what area of interest of the conference the abstract is to be included. They should adhere to the following: Length: 200 words excluding title/cover page and references Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 points Spacing: 1.5 Title page: Title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact details.
The electronic version of the paper must include a clear indication of the purpose of research, objectives, research methodology, major results, implications, and key references. They should adhere to the following:
- Manuscript should be of 2500-4000 words approximately, excluding tables, graphs & charts.
- All text should be in 1.5 space with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the Font Times New Roman of size 12.
- The first page of the manuscript should have the title of the paper, name of the author(s), organizational affiliation,complete mailing address, phone number, fax number, and Email address. Please do not indicate author name,Affiliation or any other such information in the manuscript elsewhere.
- The second page of the manuscript should have an abstract of 200 words.
- All tables, charts, and graphs should be placed in appropriate places, and numbered continuously in Arabic numerical as referred to in the text. The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom.
- Last page of the manuscript must have a brief autobiographical sketch of the author(s), about 100 words.
- References should be arranged in alphabetical order and as per the APA (American Psychological Association) Guidelines.
Publication: All selected papers will be published in the edited book bearing ISBN number. A soft copy will be provided without any extra cost.