Best BBA College in Delhi
New Delhi Institute of Management
New Delhi Institute of Management is a unit of “Society for Employment and Career Counselling” and is an integral part of this non-profit & charitable education society registered since 1992. NDIM Chairperson Ms. Bindu Kumar is the Principal Secretary of the Society.
New Delhi Institute of Management, an A+ B-school affiliated to the prestigious Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, was established in 1992 by Shri J.R. Bansal (ex- member, UPSC), Justice R.S. Sarkaria (retd. Judge, Supreme Court), Dr. M.L. Shahare (ex- Chairman, UPSC) , and other equally eminent bureaucrats and top industrialists. NDIM has been rated an A+ institution by the high-powered committees of the State Fee Regulatory Committee, the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, and the Directorate of Higher Education. With its existing strength of over 1000 students, and an alumni association boasting over 10,000, NDIM has consistently been ranked as the finest B-school under GGSIP University for many years.
NDIM foundation was laid with the vision of spreading quality education, not as a business venture but most humble payback to the society. NDIM continues to be led by personalities of eminence who ensure best standards and ratings, placements, teaching methodology and excellent results.
NDIM has completed 29 glorious years and emerged as one of the premier business schools in the country. It has strengthened itself by adopting an innovative pedagogic approach, so that the students not only become good managers but also develop leadership skills.
To impart holistic, quality education and develop visionaries and entrepreneurs for the sustainable and harmonious growth of society, the nation, and the global community.
- To inculcate a spirit of excellence in all students and faculty.
- To develop ethical and mindful decision-making in students.
- To imbibe and incentivize leadership qualities in students and faculty through real-life learning.
- To ingrain the values of socially conscious business management.
The mission to create a complete ecosystem of high-quality, affordable learning based purely on merit is true today as well, and this ecosystem includes not only students, who are provided an all-round, holistic view so they emerge from the program job-ready, but also the faculty, staff, and all stakeholders, who are provided countless learning opportunities both within the institution and through external tie-ups.
APPROVALS & RANKINGS
- NDIM BBA Programme has been affiliated to the prestigious Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University since the inception of the university in the year 1999.
- NDIM bagged the highest rating by the Joint Assessment Committee constituted of IAS officers, GGSIPU experts and experts from the Ministry of Higher Education, GOI for maintaining high standards of management education.
- NDIM has been rated A+ by the State Fee Regulatory Committee, Directorate of Higher Education, Govt. of India on fulfilling very stringent government norms related to infrastructure, intellectual capital, students results, placements, library resources, IT labs and other facilities facilitating imparting of knowledge and research in the most meaningful ways.
- Approved by Directorate of Higher Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
- All India Survey for Higher Education (AISHE) 2019-2020 Certified Institution.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institution.
NDIM At A Glance
- Tie-up with over 500 MNCs and international institutions such as McKinsey, Royal Bank of Scotland and Proctor and Gamble.
- Highly placed 1200+ strong network of alumni in various Blue Chip Companies like Airtel, Cadbury, Maruti, Nestle, NDTV, ICICI Bank, Naukri.com, HDFC Bank, IDBI, Axis Bank ONGC, Pepsi Foods and LG Electronics.
- International Corporate and Study Tours, Guest Lectures, Industry Visits & Soft Skills Development Programmes, Training in German & Spanish languages, Internships and Industry Assignments.
- Consistently produced University toppers year after year.
- Year-round cultural events and activities, including the flagship annual cultural fest Manthan, bringing together artists and musicians from all over the country, and celebrities like Mika, Euphoria, Millind Gaba, Shahnaz Husain, Sh. Manoj Tiwari, Jass Manak, and many others.
- Contemporary Teaching Methodology to meet the corporate needs.
- Played host to dignitaries like Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji, Shri L.K Advani, His Excellency Ambassador Augusto Montiel, Embassy of Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Manish Sisodia (Dept. Chief Minister, Delhi), Smt. Meenkashi Lekhi and Sh. Manoj Tiwari (MP) and several others of high repute.
- Rated as the ‘Best BBA institute’ of India by Business Sphere
- Awarded as ‘3rd Best Innovative Practices Award on Women at Workplace’ by UN Global Compact Network India.
- ‘Most Promising Innovation in Education’ Award by his Excellency Gabriel Sinimbo, High Commissioner of the Republic of Namibia.
- Awarded with “Leadership in socially conscious education” by Shri Manoj Tiwari Ji, Member of Parliament.
- ‘Excellence in social outreach’ Award conferred by his Excellency Gabriel Sinimbo, High Commissioner of the Republic of Namibia.
- ‘Mahila Sashaktikaran’ Award by the Bhayat Foundation for Work in Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
- ‘Academic Leadership’ Award by Shri Upendra Kushwaha, Miniter of State HRD.
- ‘Best Management Institute’ Award by Shri Manish Sisodia, Dept. Chief Minister, Delhi.
- ‘Excellence in Management Education for BBA’ Award from Mr. H.C. Arvind, DANICS, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- ‘Motivational Personality Award(MPA)’ Award by Auspicious Event Management.
- ‘Best Management Institute award’ by the MSME
- ‘Academic Leadership Award in Management Education’ Ministry of State Social Justice & Empowerment
- ‘Best Management School in India’ conferred by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy.