SEBI Investor Awareness Programme
NDIM will be organising a Faculty Development/Investor Awareness Programme in association with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on Financial Planning to train and develop financial awareness and build an educated view on savings & investments options for participants.
This programme is sponsored by the Investor Education and Protection Fund, GoI
Date: July 6th, 2019
Time: 11 am onwards
Venue : NDIM campus (61 Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi, near Batra Hospital)
The expert for the same will be Mr. Mandeep Gupta, a certified financial education trainer of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). This FDP will be sponsored by the Investor Education and Protection Fund of Govt of India.
The training methodology will include case studies, group discussion, games and classroom lectures with the main objectives of equipping teachers with skills and knowledge that are essential for inculcating good investment habits.
Benefits of Programme
The Target Group can be Teachers and non teaching staff who can enjoy the following benefits:
- Zero cost employee engagement initiative
- Enabling your employees financial health leading to higher productivity
- Show your employees that management & HR cares
- Makes your organization a great place to work
- Increased financial awareness & subsequent well being
- Tax saving tips for the employees
- Wealth creation options explained
- Equips them to take informed financial decisions
- Better health and adequate retirement preparation
- Free of cost.
- Every participants will get small booklet about topics covered (Subject to availability).
The participants of this programme will enjoy hands on training on various aspects of financial markets.